top of page

Who needs to apply Study Visit visa (up to 6 months)

The UK Standard Visitor visa is a great option for those who want to visit the UK for purposes such as studying, undertaking research, or doing an elective course. It allows students to study a course, complete a study-abroad programme, sit or re-sit exams and take OSCE or PLAB tests. It also enables medical professionals to do clinical attachments in the UK. This visa offers an opportunity for those who wish to gain more knowledge and experience in their chosen field of study.

This visa is ideal for those who want to make the most of their time studying or researching in the UK:

  • Accredited Institution Visits: study at an accredited institution

  • Research Visits :visiting to do a short piece of research

  • Elective Course Visits: visiting to do an elective course

  • Unpaid Clinical Attachment: Observer Post Visits for graduates from a medical, dental or nursing schools

  • OSCE & PLAB Test Visits: taking the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) test or the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test

If you want to know more about the requirements and how to apply for UK Study Visit visa, please get in touch with our immigration lawyers:

bottom of page